With the vast amount of competition in Miami’s real estate market, how do you differentiate yourself and get more properties sold? Let’s face it; Miami’s property market is fierce. With over ten thousand Realtors on Trulia.com, imagine how many more Realtors don’t advertise themselves there. In order to make your property stand out from the competition, you have to stage it to sell!
We know that you don’t want to pay a home stager if you’re selling a property for $100,000 or less, however if you stage it yourself, you’ll increase the likelihood of selling this property listing for top value if it looks amazing. So consider a course specifically designed for Miami Realtors in Real Estate Home Staging as your most effective marketing tool to stand out from the competition.
Residential home staging to sell is an integral part of marketing a property and selling it for above market value. Not only does it differentiate the home, it sets the mood for the prospective buyer’s emotional connection to the property. This could ultimately increase the number of offers as well as drive the property value up.
Sterling Home Styling’s 2-Day Home Staging to Sell Training Course for Miami Realtors Workshop will teach you the secrets to transforming a vacant or outdated property into an attractive home with instant buyer appeal, effectively selling your listings at or above market value through our intensive and proven methodology.
Day 1: Assess and Address
- Learn how to conduct an initial consultation and comprehensive evaluation.
- Learn the theory behind executing a room-by-room property assessment.
- Learn how to conduct a consultation to prepare your client’s home for wide buyer appeal.
- Learn how to assess the property’s layout, color scheme, interior décor, storage and lighting.
- Learn when to suggest kitchen and bathroom updates to increase the home’s value.
- Learn how to identify the property’s best features – staging the room to create that WOW factor.
- Training manuals provided for a quick, efficient, and simple process.
- Assess a couple of the realtor’s property listings
- Conduct role-play consultations amongst your peers while honing your delivery skills when making suggestions to clients.
- Pay special attention to color palette selection, furniture arrangement, window treatments, lighting, specialty flooring, artwork and décor selection and placement.
Day 2: Practice Makes Perfect
- Using the Realtor’s current property listings, we will conduct several hands-on consultations with some of your clients based on the principles covered the previous day.
- Through practicing several group consultations, gain real world experience and learn how to avoid the most common residential home staging and interior redesign mistakes.
HOME STAGING WORKSHOP BENEFITS:
In order to get top dollar for your clients and top commissions for yourself, top Realtors in Miami should know how to property stage if they don’t want to hire a stager. Sterling Home Styling’s 2-Day Miami Realtor Home Staging Training workshop can help you close more business and increase your profits. Studies show that home staging gets results. Let us show you how it works and how you can utilize our proven methods to assist your clients in property enhancement by staging the home to sell.
TRAINING INVESTMENT AND REGISTRATION:
The Home Staging to Sell Training Course for Miami Realtors Workshop from June 25 and 26, 2016 is an investment of US$500.00 with a schedule from 10am to 6pm for both days with an hour for lunch. Course materials are provided and include the Sterling Home Styling Home Staging for Realtors workbook on how to complete a room-by-room consultation, which can continue to be used with future clients. Registration closes June 21, 2016.
For late registrants, please enter the number 1.3 into the box above and press submit.
Upon receipt of your registration form, we will email you a Welcome Package outlining the logistics of the training program, a detailed agenda, and more. These pictures are used as illustrative examples of current listings in Miami which are staged to sell versus reflect the current home owner’s interior decor which may not have wide buyer appeal.
Sterling Home Styling is a division of Global Image Group, Inc. with offices located at 990 Biscayne Blvd., Office 502, Miami FL 33132.
About Sterling Home Styling
Sterling Home Styling combines image consulting with home staging, interior redesign and interior styling services to provide ‘sterling home styling’ services for residential spaces and new or vacant luxury condominiums, homes or real estate developments in Miami, New York, Los Angeles, and Dubai. The company offers a broad range of services enabling its clients to realize the true selling potential of their home, improve its marketability, and realize a maximum return on investment.