You’re searching for a personal stylist for men in tech. You might be an engineer, or a sales engineer, a tech executive, or you’re a tech start-up guy. Perhaps you work in Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, or Virginia in fin-tech or cyber security. These days you’re working remotely, but you just want to look casually put together. Now that you have more free time, or are working two remote jobs, you hate to shop or you don’t have time to shop. However you want to upgrade your wardrobe, may have more disposable income, or both. So why not invest in a personal stylist for men.
However here are your requirements when you’re looking for a men’s personal stylist.
- They won’t try to dress me in a suit or really formal business attire.
- They won’t dress me in a t-shirt, shorts, flip flops, or Birkenstocks either just because I work from home – I can do that myself.
- They won’t try to dress me like an Instagram Influencer even if I work in the digital marketing space.
- They’ll help me create a list of things that I need, should buy, and according to my shopping budget.
- They make the process simple, systematic, and succinct.
When looking for a personal stylist for men in tech, you should consider the following:
- Their experience in the styling industry and do they actually work with men.
- Do they know how to build you a wardrobe from 12 to 36 pieces that easily mix and match?
- Are they able to show you a systematic way to put those pieces together into looks that resonate with your style?
- Will they select colors for you that highlight your best features and are harmonious with your personal coloring and the message you want to project?
- Will they know how to dress someone with a few extra pounds, has an athletic build, leans on the really lean side, or can dress someone who is really tall and lean, or who is the opposite of that.
When searching for a personal stylist for men in tech, consider men’s image consultant and personal stylist, Michelle T. Sterling. With nearly 20 years of experience in the industry, here’s her 3-step process to men’s personal styling:
- She takes a scientific approach to assessing your personal style through an Online Personal Style Analysis.
- She can then go through your wardrobe virtually or complete an in-person closet audit depending on where you live to determine what you should keep, toss, and recycle through a Wardrobe and Closet Analysis.
- Then she can be your online personal shopper – selecting clothing for you according to your body type, personal style, needs, requirements, preferences, clothing values, lifestyle, and occasions.
This entire process can be completed online or in person. Contact us to request a proposal to work with Michelle T. Sterling in person in New York, D.C., or San Francisco. Or click here to work with Michelle T. Sterling virtually as your men’s personal stylist. She’s lived in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Virginia, Massachusetts, Miami, and Philadelphia. Therefore she’s well versed in men’s American fashion. However, she’s also spent time in Mexico, London, Paris, Milan, Dubai, and Hong Kong, therefore she also has an international perspective on men’s style.
Michelle T. Sterling has worked with scientists who are really tall and lean or more mature with a few extra pounds. She’s worked with a male AOL professional in Virginia who was 5’4” and 250 pounds. She’s worked with tech professionals who will purchase Armani or those who prefer Alfani (at Macy’s). She’s also branded tech start-up professionals who need to raise capital – one was Indian raised in the Middle East, 5’5”, and living in Silicon Valley. Michelle T. Sterling has worked with a Biotech CEO, a serial tech entrepreneur, and your middle management engineers who want to be promoted to the next level.
Recently she’s working with tech entrepreneurs who want a systematic method and cookie-cutter approach to getting dressed. They work with her virtually from San Francisco, Austin, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, North Carolina, Washington state, Montana, and Minnesota. Having tried Stitch Fix, they want a more personalized, tailor-made approach to online personal styling and seek out Michelle T. Sterling’s virtual styling services.
click & shop our sample men in tech edit
Disclosure: When you click on the images within the post and purchase any items, we may earn a nominal commission which helps support the Global Image Group blog and its quality content.
YOUR executive image consultant & virtual STYLIST