Our Online Personal Style Analysis for men and women is a virtual style consultation conducted LIVE online using video Skype.
During the Online Personal Style Analysis consultation, we will:
- Identify, categorize and define your unique personal style based on your personality, profession, lifestyle and activities, body type, personal coloring, and wardrobe preferences.
- Determine how you are perceived by others and project your style’s message.
- Define your style personality
- Describe how to achieve the look of your style according to your personal and professional lifestyle roles and goals.
- Introduce the psychological effect of color and your personalized color concepts that will help identify optimal colors for hair, clothing and make-up, if applicable.
- Distinguish the appropriate clothing style, cut, fit, color, fabric and pattern best suited for your body type and facial features.
- Specify the appropriate hairstyle and make-up, if applicable, suitable for you.
- Define appropriate and stylish dress according to professional occasions, social situations, and leisure activities from day to evening, work to weekend.
- A men’s or women’s personal style consultation ebook will be provided to you for download prior to the consultation.
- Our Online Personal Style Analysis consultation will be recorded on Skype for your future reference.
- In preparation for the consultation:
- We recommend printing out the 100+ page workbook before the virtual style consultation date if you would like to take notes during the consultation.
- Scheduling a Virtual Appointment
- Once you purchase this virtual style consultation, a purchase confirmation email will be sent to both parties. We will promptly email you back to schedule a mutually convenient date and time for your Online Personal Style Analysis.
All Global Image Group, Inc. consultations, ebooks, and eCourses are non-refundable. You will have 24-hours prior to the scheduled consultation date and time to reschedule, after which time the Client forfeits the consultation fee or any paid portion thereof. If the Client cancels and does not wish to reschedule, the Client forfeits the consultation fee or any paid portion thereof.