If you’re looking to make a great first impression and land that big promotion, you may need the help of an executive image consultant. These professionals can help you polish your image and give you the edge you need to succeed. Executive image consultants offer a variety of services, including wardrobe consulting, etiquette coaching, and communication training. By working with an executive image consultant, you can improve your confidence and make a great impression on those around you.
Executive Image Consulting: What Services Are Offered?
Executive image consultants offer a variety of services to help business professionals improve their executive presence. Services offered in executive image consulting can include executive coaching, wardrobe consultation, personal shopping, color analysis, and more. By working with an executive image consultant, you can learn how to dress for success and feel more confident in your professional appearance and behavior. Executive image consultants can also help you create a polished professional persona that will make a positive impression on clients and colleagues. Executive image consulting provides many benefits for business professionals, including improved self-confidence, better communication skills, and enhanced career opportunities. If you’re looking to improve your executive presence, consider working with an executive image consultant today!
Looking your best is important in any profession, but it’s especially crucial for executives. A polished and put-together appearance can make the difference between getting a job and not getting a job, landing a deal or losing a deal, and more. If you’re looking to take your career to the next level, consider working with an executive image consultant.
Executive Image Consulting: What Are the Benefits?
- An executive image consultant can help you polish your appearance. They can give you tips on what to wear and how to wear it, how to style your hair, and more.
- An executive image consultant can help you develop a personal brand. They can help you create a professional persona that will set you apart from the competition.
- An executive image consultant can help you improve your communication skills. They can teach you how to speak with authority and confidence, make presentations, and more.
- An executive image consultant can help you network effectively. They can show you how to make connections, build relationships, and more.
- An executive image consultant can help you land your dream job. They can coach you on interview techniques, etiquette, and more.
- An executive image consultant can help you succeed in your current job. They can give you tips on how to get ahead, negotiate a raise or promotion, and more.
- An executive image consultant can help you launch a new business. They can show you how to create an effective marketing plan, present yourself as an expert in your field, and more.
- An executive image consultant can teach you the art of persuasion. They will teach the best way to convince someone of something they don’t want to do is by appealing to their desires rather than making them feel like they have no choice but to say yes (Tip From the Pros: This works great when asking for a pay increase).
An executive image consultant will be able to work with any budget because every client has different needs/goals. They can offer packages that include executive style coaching, professional development courses, and more. An executive image consultant will work with you one-on-one or in group settings depending on your needs/budget constraints.
Who Should Hire an Executive Image Consultant?
The people who are looking to take their career (or personal life) to the next level but don’t know where they need help most often find themselves hiring executive image consultants because these professionals have expertise in all areas of business etiquette and executive presence training for men women alike! And it doesn’t matter whether you’re a man or woman – anyone can benefit from working with this type of expert if they want some guidance along their path towards becoming successful leaders at work or in their personal lives too!
The executive image consultant is an expert on all things related to executive presence and they can help you build your confidence, improve communication skills, give presentations with poise & polish while also teaching etiquette do’s don’ts so that people will see how professional yet approachable are as well – this includes networking events where might be trying make connections but aren’t sure what say or how act (and want avoid making any mistakes).
An executive image consultant can help you polish your look and improve your professional presence.
Here are ten reasons to work with one:
- You want to project a more polished and professional image.
- You need help refining your wardrobe for your current role or industry.
- You’re preparing for a new job or promotion and need guidance on what to wear.
- Your personal brand could use some improvement.
- You struggle with making choices about what to wear each day.
- You feel like you’ve been stuck in a style rut lately.
- You’d like someone to give you feedback on how you dress and why certain outfits work (or don’t work) for you.
- You’re not sure what colors flatter you and which ones don’t.
- You need help putting together outfits for important occasions (job interviews, networking events, etc.).
- You want to learn how to dress in a way that makes you feel comfortable and confident.
No matter what your reason is for working with an executive image consultant, the benefits are clear: improved professional presence, better wardrobe choices, more polished personal brand – just to name a few! If you’re ready to take your look to the next level, contact us today and see what we can do for you.
It’s never too late to reinvent yourself, your business, your brand, and/or your corporate identity.
During the last 6 years, our founder, Michelle T. Sterling has been active in the image consultant and personal styling industry as a global train-the-trainer for the Sterling Style Academy.
However, her love of working with clients, building relationships, creating a community, and being of service to those in need of executive image consultant services have led her to re-launch Global Image Group to not only service your image consultant needs but also impact your professional success with executive coaching and leadership training for men and women.
See our repost of Global Image Group’s first press release written virtually 20 years ago. While we have seen many people exit the industry as well as many new entrants into the industry claiming to have 15 to 20 years of experience,
Michelle T. Sterling actually has the experience you need to make an impact in your life.
San Francisco, CA – January 1, 2002 – Global Image Group, a new company that aims to be the leading provider of image consulting services for the professional market, today announced its successful company and web site launch.
Based in San Francisco, Global Image Group’s mission is to assist clients in clearly defining and appropriately expressing their identity by providing tools and techniques to enhance visual appearance and personal presentation. Global Image Group’s services ― one-on-one or online consultations and corporate seminars ― are designed to ensure that men and women perfect an authentic image. “We are positioned to help you develop a strong first impression and brand identity through wardrobe and image development and etiquette, communication and protocol skills,” said Michelle T. Sterling, founder and principal of Global Image Group.
Global Image Group is also pleased to announce the launch of its new website. The site was designed with a professional and sophisticated flair to inform and educate our clients. The launch of the new website also marks the debut of the ability to deliver online services to our clients. These online services are designed to be quick, simple and cost-effective ― the first steps to perfecting and projecting your individual style and creating a positive and lasting impression.
World-Class Authority with Prominent Industry Expertise
Michelle T. Sterling, founder and principal of Global Image Group, has broad experience in the financial and fashion industries. She was an investment banker with Banc of America Securities in the Chicago, New York and San Francisco offices. Ms. Sterling’s inside knowledge of the corporate world and affiliations with several fashion houses such as Giorgio Armani, Salvatore Ferragamo and Cartier, give her a unique insight and advantage in the image consulting profession. Ms. Sterling was formally trained in image, etiquette, communication and relationship management. She holds three certifications in the image consultant industry from AICI Certified Image Masters in addition to being certified by the Protocol School of Washington and the Dale Carnegie Performance Training Program.
About Global Image Group
Global Image Group’s mission is to deliver the most cost-effective, high-impact image services to forward-thinking professionals and corporations that want to define and express their appropriate brand and identity. Global Image Group is a privately-held company based in San Francisco, California, with a sales office in New York. For more information, visit Global Image Group at www.globalimagegrp.com.
YOUR executive image consultant & virtual STYLIST